During six decades of its existence, Energoprojekt has become a leading contracting company in the Southeast Europe, offering a wide range of services in the fields of electric power generation, transmission and distribution, urban planning, building construction, infrastructure, water management, environmental protection, industry and information technologies.
Over the course of its long and successful history, Energoprojekt has developed and expanded its main activities and today they include: preparation of studies and analyses; research and development; consulting and engineering; design; construction; procurement, delivery, erection and commissioning of technical and process equipment; project management as well as turnkey project implementation.
Energoprojekt is an efficient and creative partner that successfully combines technical and process engineering knowledge, understanding of the characteristics of local markets, on the one side and extensive international experience on the other side.
All of this constitutes a solid foundation for a wide and comprehensive range of design and consultancy, contracting and engineering services rendered by Energoprojekt to its clients in the following types of projects:
- Hydroelectric and thermal power plants,
- Potable and waste water treatment plants,
- Transmission lines, substations, distribution systems,
- Heating substations, heating plants and gas pipelines,
- Dams, water flow control systems,
- Tunnels, roads,
- Residential, commercial, industrial and public buildings,
- Factories and production plants.